[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Another ISP providing IPv6 in Cameroon

Willy MANGA willy.manga at auf.org
Tue Apr 3 07:42:14 UTC 2018

Hi,
For your information, our third site in Cameroon can use v6 prefix (a
/48) since yesterday . Kudos to INFOGENIE (AS327741) .

I may be wrong but it would be the second ISP providing IPv6 in Cameroon.
I know they made some workaround to provide us IPv6 but I'm confident
they will attend the 'deployathon' in Dakar  and enhance their
architecture ;)

Hopefully more sites in our region will use v6 soon;  we keep asking it
to our ISP.

--
Willy Ted MANGA
Responsable Technique Régional | DRACGL