[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 packets from Chad

Willy MANGA willy.manga at auf.org
Mon Mar 5 12:11:36 UTC 2018

Hi Nishal,

Le 05/03/2018 à 12:51, Nishal Goburdhan a écrit :
> On 5 Mar 2018, at 13:38, Willy MANGA wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> [...]
> hrm.
> what’s interesting, is that this isn’t out of the afrinic ipv6 pools ..
> not that this is a problem.  but odd anyway,

Indeed, it grows v6 stats from ripe pool; same as v4 by the way.

It's a VSAT provider who come from lots of merge and acquisition since 5
years at least.

Again ... If SOTEL Chad or any other local company can provide us a
reliable offer, we may change provider next year :)

--
Willy Ted MANGA
Responsable Technique Régional | DRACGL