[AfrIPv6-Discuss] SAFNOG-3: Registration Now Open!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Jul 17 21:40:53 UTC 2017

Hello all.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the SAFNOG-3 Registration is
now open!

Please note that registration for SAFNOG-3 is free of charge. I'd like
to extend my thanks to the SAFNOG and iWeek teams for making this
possible for our community.

You may register your attendance at the link below:

	http://safnog.org/

When you begin to input your registration details into the system, you
will notice a drop-down menu called "Session Interest". Please select
the "SAFNOG-3 (Tuesday and Wednesday)" option to confirm your
registration to the SAFNOG-3 meeting.

We look forward to seeing you in Durban.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee