[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Jabber room

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Sat May 27 08:32:49 UTC 2017

On 27/05/2017, 11:01, Loganaden Velvindron	typed:

>> https://internetsummitafrica.org/
>>
>> Bottom right, you will see live chat.
>> Go on login, and put a username/password.
> Issue fixed. No need to squatter plenary. We can all join hackathon instead !

Dear folks,

In addition to joining Jabber (XMPP) chat on the internetsummitafrica.org web site, if you have any XMPP/Jabber client on your desktop, and any existing jabber account, you can also join the multi-user chat group at: hackathon at conference.internetsummitafrica.org

In some clients you specify “room” as hackathon and “server” as just conference.internetsummitafrica.org

Cheers,
Daniel