[AfrIPv6-Discuss] [Ietf_africa] SAVE THE DATE: Hackathon @AIS - May 27th to May 28th 2017

Loganaden Velvindron loganaden at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:13:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Kevin Chege <chege at isoc.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Further to this, the home page for the event is:
> https://hackathon.internetsummitafrica.org
>
> The event is called “Hackathon @AIS” and is a Hackathon on IETF topics but
> not an “IETF Hackathon” as its not being organised by the IETF.
>
> The purpose is to try out a hackathon on an IETF related topic at the Africa
> Internet Summit, document how it was organised and run and then and share
> with the community.
>
> More info in the coming days

Thank you Kevin !

I have set up an irc channel on Freenode (#aishackathon on
irc.freenode.net). You can use this address
https://webchat.freenode.net/ to connect via a web interface. My hope
is that we can get enough people ready ahead of the hackathon, and
already familiar with the IPv6 internals. I'll be helping along the
way to make it as smooth as possible. So, please make sure that
interested participants have NetBSD or DragonflyBSD or FreeBSD running
on a VM, and set the VM network adapter to bridge mode, instead of
NAT.