[AfrIPv6-Discuss] [ipv6-wg] [request]: host a probe for v6 measurements

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Oct 8 16:52:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

My friend Vaibhav (in copy), is doing a study since a couple of years ago, about the quality of service of IPv6 in residential/household networks.

If you have native IPv6 service at your home (it is not targeted to corporate networks) and are willing to host one of the devices that take care of the measurements (it is basically a TP-Link router with a special software), contact him. He will tell you if it is possible and the steps required.

There are not too many devices available, so hosts will be selected in the order of the request, etc.

You need to tell him:

    - v4 and v6 ASN (or provider name)
    - location (city-level granularity)
    - network type (see above table for an example)
    - shipment address

Please, contact him in private.

Regards,
Jordi