[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Help Get Microsoft to Implement RFC 6106 for Windows

Loganaden Velvindron loganaden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:11:56 UTC 2016

DHCP v6 is unlikely to happen on Android. The mobile operators are
moving towards 464xlat in the US. There is already a 464xlat software
(CLAT) running on the latest Android releases. The fear is that there
might be restrictions on DHCP v6 servers where 1 MAC address is
assigned 1 IPv6 address only. DHCPv6 conflicts with 464xlat on this,
as it causes a confusion. Again, that's from the mobile operators
perspective.