[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 at least from tunnel but it works

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu May 26 16:18:48 UTC 2016

I’ve seen several ISPs that do that dynamically, but if they are smart, they should be able to make it “static” for some customers, of course, may be they charge extra cost for that … and then make sense to pay for a “better” ISP.

Something that I didn’t tried, but should be possible, is to use a VPN type of connection for your IPv6 tunnel and that comes up automatically if the address change at your router. What I’m not sure if there are providers of IPv6 tunnels offering that.

Saludos,
Jordi