[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 adoption per country

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 05:18:48 UTC 2016

On 23 January 2016 at 23:42, <uwajenet at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Is there any kind of National IPv6 Strategic Plan for Nigeria?"
>
> Challenged by the new position of Nigeria as the Chair of CTO
> (Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation); Yes, we are working on a
> flagship model and open to suggestions from you and others.

Critical to success of any such endeavour will be the leverage that those
running the task force can pull.  Coming up with an Action Plan is dead
simple, actually implementing one is quite difficult.

For the plan itself, I gave a keynote presentation at the last CTO summit
in Abuja and here's essentially a step-by-step guide to do that (assuming
there's a gov't mandate)

(
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20140821_how_to_translate_a_govt_ipv6_mandate_into_an_action_plan/
)