[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Call for contributions for IPv6 Deployment Guidelines for Africa region

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Fri Jan 22 12:22:17 UTC 2016

> On Jan 22, 2016, at 4:04 PM, SM <sm at resistor.net> wrote:
>
> I read the blog article about spam.  There are some mistakes in the article.  I suggest getting an unbiased review.

Hello SM,

I’m not sure how that relates to the IPv6 specific mailing list, nor to this thread…

I suggest that you direct comments about a blog article to one or both of the article author (listed at the top of the article) or the contact details for the blog in general clearly listed under http://afrinic.net/blog/contribution-guidelines.

That way your feedback might reach those to whom it would be useful.

- Daniel