[afripv6-discuss] A MOOC about IPv6 (French speaking)

Cyrille-Landry NGOMENI ngomenicyrille at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 2 18:14:17 UTC 2015

Inscription done!Thanks so much! M. Cyrille-Landry NGOMENI
------------------------------
System EngineerCisco NetAcad Instructor & Certified CCNA R&S
-------------------------------
P.O Box:260 Ngaoundere
Office: +237 75790315 / 99872604
-------------------------------
Upgrade Your Mind...

     Le Jeudi 2 juillet 2015 15h50, Bruno Stevant <bruno.stevant at gmail.com> a écrit :

 Hello dear African IPv6 enthousiasts,
I am writing on behalf of the Association G6 (French association for IPv6 promotion and deployment) to inform you about the recent opening of registrations for the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) "Objectif IPv6".
IPv6 skills is now a must-have for network professionals. We believe that the innovative learning platform that is a MOOC has the capability to educate a large number of students and professionals on the best practices to deploy and maintain IPv6 networks.
Registrations for this course are now possible through the France Université Numérique platform at this URL :https://www.france-universite-numerique-mooc.fr/courses/MinesTelecom/04012/session01/about
The first materials will be available during October.
Feel free to register yourself and to forward this news to your own network. Updates on the course are also provided using the Twitter account @Objectif_IPv6.
We hope you will enjoy this MOOC !-- Bruno STEVANT
Secrétaire de l'association G6 - http://g6.asso.fr
Responsable Groupe de Travail Formation