[afripv6-discuss] Public Holiday - Divali

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Sat Oct 25 07:57:42 UTC 2014

Is it just me or is this completely unnecessary noise for this list (and
completely off topic)?

Those of who would need to see these messages will already be subscribed
to one of the other lists that this was sent to and do not require it to
be cross posted.

Please can we fix the SNR on this list - as it currently stands it is
almost worthless to the IPv6 community.

Thanks

On 22/10/2014 12:55, AFRINIC Communication wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Please note that Thursday 23 October 2014 is a public holiday (Divali) in Mauritius.
>
> AFRINIC offices will be closed on this day and will resume business on Friday 24 October.
>
> Any urgent issues can be addressed to:
>
>new-member at afrinic.net for queries or clarifications regarding how to become an AFRINIC member
>hostmaster at afrinic.net for additional resources, any general queries related to resources management
>
> Best regards,