[afripv6-discuss] How to Translate a Gov't IPv6 Mandate Into an Action Plan: Guidance for National IPv6 Task Forces

Loganaden Velvindron loganaden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:29:30 SAST 2014

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Mukom Akong T. <mukom.tamon at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those of in gov't or know folks in gov't tasked with coming up with IPv6
> Action Plans, here's some useful guidance.
>
>  http://j.mp/guide-for-v6-task-forces

Great article !

I am fortunate enough to know some of the people involved in IPv6
deployment at facebook and Google.

Those people are very smart, motivated and dedicated to their work.
That's the kind of people we desperately need in our region. There are
a few, but we need more. We need people who can do proper IPv6
transition, and remove the barriers that impede their progress. We
need good politicians, and high-ups that can see the long-term gains.

> Regards
>

> --
>
> Mukom Akong T.
>
> http://about.me/perfexcellence |  twitter: @perfexcellent

This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.