[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 netmask on multi-access network segments
mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Feb 8 08:23:18 SAST 2014
On Saturday, February 08, 2014 07:21:53 AM Mukom Akong T.
> In any case, do set aside a /64 each for these segments
> while you play around with configuring more specifics.
What I do is:
- Take a /48 and assign it to a PoP.
- Break it down into /64's.
- Break one /64 down into Loopback addresses.
- Break /64's into a set of /112's for LAN's, or
- Break /64's into a set of /112's for p2p links.
- Break /112's for p2p's into /126's for actual use.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/attachments/20140208/414a7436/attachment.bin
More information about the afripv6-discuss