[afripv6-discuss] Gentle Reminder: Global IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey 2013

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Mon Jul 22 11:50:11 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As in previous years, the Number Resource Organization (NRO) invites you to participate in the 4th consecutive Global IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey on the current and future use of IPv6.Your opinions greatly matter and we value them. Thanks for taking 20 minutes to do this:

The IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey is now online, and we encourage all members of our community to participate

Regards,
Hisham