[afripv6-discuss] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Abuja - Nigeria 25th - 28st July 2013

Brice ABBA brice at afrinic.net
Mon Jul 1 22:05:49 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

////
Ebene - Mauritius, Monday 1^st July 2013 - AFRINIC, the Regional
Internet Registry for Africa in conjunction with the OSFON(Open Source
Foundation for Nigeria) has just concluded a four (04) day IPv6 and
Internet Number Resources Management training course in Abuja.

Running from the 25^th -- 28^th July 2013, the event was held atShedu
Musa Yar'adua Centre - Room C, Abuja, Nigeriaand led by Mukom Akong
Tamon and Brice Abba of AFRINIC. This event falls under AFRINIC's
training program which aims to help network engineers in AFRICA better
plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 28 network engineers, systems administrators
and IT Managers drawn from the telecommunications and Internet service
organisations as well as National agencies, Colleges and universities.
We wish to extend our appreciation to with NITDA, OSFON and BNC for
hosting this workshop and making it a success.

Warm Regards,

AFRINIC Training Unit