[afripv6-discuss] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Lagos - Nigeria 18th - 21st June 2013

Brice ABBA brice at afrinic.net
Tue Jun 25 21:06:00 SAST 2013

Hello Yvon
> Hello AFRINIC,
>
> *I am looking for a document or book about IPv6 addressing plans.*

You'll find here: http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/en/resources
in the "IPv6 foundation" material a module called IPv6 address planning

> *Best regards*
>
> *Yvon Atsiba, ing (Eng)*
>

> 2013/6/24 Brice ABBA <brice at afrinic.net <mailto:brice at afrinic.net>>
>

>     Dear Colleagues,
>
>     /--Please disregard the previous email--//
>     /
>     Ebene - Mauritius, Monday 24^th June 2013 - AFRINIC, the Regional
>     Internet Registry for Africa in conjunction with the ATCON
>     (Association of Telecommunication Companies Of Nigeria) has just
>     concluded a four (04) day IPv6 and Internet Number Resources
>     Management training course in Lagos.
>
>     Running from the 18^th -- 21^st June 2013, the event was held
>     atDigital Bridge Institute Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeriaand led by Mukom
>     Akong Tamon and Brice Abba of AFRINIC. This event falls under
>     AFRINIC's training program which aims to help network engineers in
>     AFRICA better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6
>     networks.
>
>     The course was attended by 40 network engineers, systems
>     administrators and IT Managers drawn from the telecommunications
>     and Internet service organisations as well as Colleges and
>     universities. We wish to extend our appreciation to with
>     the Digital Bridge Institute Oshodi, Association of
>     Telecommunication Companies Of Nigeria (ATCON) and COBRANET for
>     hosting this workshop and making it a success.
>

>     Warm Regards,
>
>     AFRINIC Training Unit

Mr Brice B. ABBA
Trainer, AFRINIC - brice at afrinic.net - +22508607228 - skype: brice.abba
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 -- 21 June 2013