[afripv6-discuss] new AF6TF webiste

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Thu May 30 12:48:23 SAST 2013

Dear all,

AFRINIC has relaunched the AF6TF website based on some of the feedback we got from the community,

For example all the IPv6 webinars AFRINIC has conducted in partnership with ISOC and France telecom are now archived and easy to access for those who have missed attending them or wants them for reference.

http://www.af6tf.net/

We aim to have a more collaborative community effort in populating this website with the deployment success stories, technical issues and road maps you are implementing on your networks.

So please share with us your experiences.

Regards
Hisham