[afripv6-discuss] Google suddenly coming over v4?!

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:54:12 SAST 2013

Hi Guys,

Hoping someone here can give me a contact at Google (or if someone from
Google is on this list) to get a bit of help.

Recently, University of the Free State switched to using their own ASN and
announcing both their v4 and their v6 under that ASN.

Unfortunately, when we did that, it seems all our quad-a records from google
disappeared and other than ipv6.google.com, everything is now coming back
via v4 again.  We'd REALLY like this resolved but would be useful if someone
could supply me a contact in this regard.

Thanks

Andrew