[afripv6-discuss] Another hurdle to v6 deployment

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:26:12 SAST 2013

Hi All,

Hoping someone here can give me some advice.  One of the things we would
REALLY like to do in a couple of places is to implement v6 MX records.
Sadly, there does not seem to be any spamcop or spamhaus support for ipv6 (I
did find a statement dated June 2011 I believe stating that Spamhaus was
working on a new strategy for this, but can't seem to find any updates).

Does anyone here have any suggestions or know of any v6 RBL's?  As much as
I'm not a huge fan of these lists, I'm not gonna succeed in getting people
to v6 their MX records without this tech.

Andrew