[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 CPE survey results

Iñigo Ortiz de Urbina inigo at infornografia.net
Thu Sep 27 11:39:47 SAST 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Hisham Ibrahim <hisham at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> RIPE NCC started conducting IPv6 CPE surveys since 2010,
>
> to try to track the level of support various CPE vendors offer.
>
> A matrix of different vendors / CPEs can be found at the link below,
>
> http://www.ipv6actnow.org/info/cpe-survey-matrix/

In a similar fashion, CZ.NIC has made some work assessing routers:
http://katr.labs.nic.cz/

Abstract for the lightning talk:

"KATR Catalogue of (IPv6) routers
(Ondrej Filip, CZ.NIC)

The router catalog offers reviews of home user routers. The main aim
of our reviews is to test support of new technologies in routers, such
as for the IPv6 protocol or the DNSSEC extension to DNS."

Here's the URL for the RIPE65 slides by Ondrej Filip:
https://ripe65.ripe.net/presentations/234-KATR-Ripe-2012-09-1.pdf

Worth mentioning Jan Zorz approached Ondrej during the questions in
order to merge efforts on equipment testing and its procedures.
Promising cooperation, indeed.