[afripv6-discuss] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training Workshop in Nairobi - Kenya (27 - 31 August)

Mukom Akong T. tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Sep 3 11:15:36 SAST 2012

(Please disregard the previous message)

Dear colleagues,

AFRINIC just concluded a five (5) day training workshop  in Nairobi - Kenya. The training ran from the  27th - 31st August 2012  at Stanley Hotel in Nairobi. The first day (27th) was an "IPv6 for Managers" session that targeted managers and focused on the non-technical aspects of IPv6 from business to planning, strategy and case studies to interactive discussions about implications of IPv4 Exhaustion on their various businesses.

The last four days were dedicated to technical folks and was attended by 32 network engineers, systems administrators drawn from the telecommunications and Internet service organisations as well as  government agencies and universities.

We wish to extend our appreciation to the Telecommunications Services Providers Association of Kenya (TESPOK) for hosting this training and making it a success.

Warm Regards.

USEFUL LINKS

(i) Outline of course modules <http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/learn-modules>

(ii) Course slides <http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/resources>

(iii) Book a free 6 router lab to practice on
    <http://www.6deploy.eu/index.php?page=testbed_reservation2>

AFRINIC TRAINING TEAM
http://learn.afrinic.net                          		       |      Twitter: @AFRINICtraining