[afripv6-discuss] What are the benefits of IPv6 over IPv4

Alvaro Vives alvaro.vives at consulintel.es
Mon Jun 4 10:54:57 SAST 2012

Hi all,

Educational institutions in Africa should, IMHO, not only work on their networks and provide services to their users, should also educate on IPv6 to their students, to at least the same level, if not more, than they are doing for IPv4.

What will those students find out there when they finish studying in two, three or four years?... IPv6

My 2 cents
Alvaro