[afripv6-discuss] 6 Steps for Jump-Starting IPv6 Adoption in Government

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Thu May 24 14:28:33 SAST 2012

Dear all,

I would like once again to thank you all who are contribution to this
discussion. I have received some "off mailing list" messages from Nishal
Goburdhan and based on its comments and advice, I called my hosting company
to ask if they support IPv6. Unfortunately, they don't! I'm simply going to
terminate my contract with them and look for a hosting provider that does
IPv6. May be my request to terminate my contract because of a lack of IPv6
support will urge them to deploy IPv6 on their servers.

I think this will a concrete action from me as an Internet end user to the
effective deployment of IPv6. Everybody has to contribute to the real
deployment of IPv6.

Thanks to all!
Best regards,
Victor.