[afripv6-discuss] Launch of the AF6TF

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Apr 9 21:20:39 SAST 2012

Looking forward to attending the AF6TF meetings at AfriNIC16 in The Gambia.

Its good to see such organised groups working towards expanding the
IPV6 space in Africa. Way to go.

10rdmwesh

On 09/04/2012, Hisham Ibrahim <hisham at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Thanks Mark and congrats on the new email address ;)
> I wanted to ask you to join one of the AF6TF meeting activities we have for
> Gambia.
> AF6TF and ISOC are organizing an African Operators day (AFOPs) to discuss
> two topics (IPv6 & peering)
> Mich and myself are working on the organization for that day.
> We have the fa few panels prepared and I would like to have you on at least
> one of them.
>
> 1. How can I get an IPv6 capable CPE? (Transition mechanisms and CPEs)
>
> 3. IPv6 peering Panel
>
> Regards
> Hisham
>

> On Apr 8, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Mark Tinka wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 08:39:40 AM Hisham Ibrahim
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> I am pleased to announce the launch of the African IPv6
>>> Task Force (AF6TF) platform. www.af6tf.net
>>
>> Great news, Hisham!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Mark.

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know