[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 Webniar for African Operators, Wednesday, 21st at 13:00 UTC

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 22 09:09:10 SAST 2012

Dear all,
I am please to report back to all of you that the IPv6 webinar organized yesterday organized by AfriNIC, ISOC and France Telecom was a huge success.
We had an average of over 70+ participants form all over our region and the participation was quit high.
There seems to be an apparent need to reach out through innovative ways such as these and we are planning to continue conducting these webinars on a monthly basis.

We would appreciate all of your help in promoting participation and providing us with topics you may find important to you.
Some of the proposed ideas include:
1) A fully technical webinar with exporters from the ISP would that do the planning and the configuration.
2) Organizing a french webinar for the francophone countries
Looking forward for more ideas and suggestions
Hisham