[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 Webinar for African Operators Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 13:00 (UTC)

Amos Mpungu amoblazem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:38:42 SAST 2012

Dear Hisham,

I have been trying to register for the webinar but I can't find the right
link for registration. Could you please point me in the right direction as
regards this issue.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Hisham Ibrahim <hisham at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Dear all,****
>
> AfriNIC, Internet Society and France Telecom have partnered together in an
> effort to ignite African IPv6 initiatives and activities. This Webinar aims
> at assisting African operators with their adoption plans through sharing
> best experiences and practices region wide.****
>
> The meeting will be 90 minutes long, divided into two segments of 45
> minutes each****
>
> - Expert presentation and experiences****
>
> - Open discussion****
>
> *Meeting agenda*****
>
> 1) The Cost of not deploying IPv6 (Hisham Ibrahim, IPv6 PM at AfriNIC)****
>
> 2) IPv6 launch and why it is important (Phil Roberts, Technology Program
> Manager, Internet Society)****
>
> 3) Sonatel's IPv6 experience: (Modou Sall and Samba Laobe Thiam, Sonatel)*
> ***
>
> 4) Open discussion
>
> for more info please see:
>
> http://www.afrinic.net/ipv6_webminar.htm
> Regards
> AfriNIC's IPv6 Program

Best regards,

Amos Mpungu
Global Information and Telecommunications Technology Program (ITTP)

Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)

119 Munji-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon

305-732, Republic of Korea

Mobile: +82-10-7791-4478

Fixed: +82-42-350-6845