[afripv6-discuss] The African IPv6 Task Force

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Mon Jan 30 11:07:18 SAST 2012

> Dear All;
> I wonder if we can find the way to work at sub-regional lebel to be able to accelerate progress within W, E, N, S, C regions.

Well that would be the goal hopefully soon, once we have enough momentum behind the African TF it would be easier to go for a more subregional approach.
however I am afraid if we start with the subregions from the beginning, we may not end up having enough manpower in subregions that may probably need it the most.
Hisham