[afripv6-discuss] The African IPv6 Task Force

Mark van Wyk mark at foxbomb.com
Sun Jan 29 17:22:15 SAST 2012

CPE will probably be the biggest stuff up of all! It's also the last
frontier, and without the customers, there's not much point in IPv6.

I think it needs it's own category.

On 29 January 2012 16:42, Hisham Ibrahim <hisham at afrinic.net> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2012, at 6:26 PM, Latif LADID (The New Internet based on IPv6)
> wrote:
>
> > We are preparing the CPE Logo Program for launch in March now that the
> RFC's
> > on CPE have matured
> >
> > http://www.ipv6ready.org/
> >
> > First tests http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/ipv6/cerouter.php
>
> Great news
> Will that also take into consideration DSLAMs or just the end user CPEs??
> Hisham

Mark van Wyk

*Email: *mark at foxbomb.com
*Mobile:* 082 831 9227
*Landline:* 021 789 1427

"Before printing this email, please consider the animals and eat less of
them"