[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 In South Africa

Mark van Wyk mark at foxbomb.com
Fri Jan 13 17:38:36 SAST 2012

Thanks Pierre,

I contacted M-Web and IS today. Seems like M-Web can provide a solution.
Waiting for them to get back to me with more info.

(I hope they actually understand my request)

Thanks again!

On 13 January 2012 10:47, Pierre Van Vuuren (ZA) <
pierre.vanvuuren at dimensiondata.com> wrote:

>  Hi Mark****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m from South Africa and the state as of November last year was about 70
> South African networks have IPv6 prefixes allocated to them, but only a
> view of those prefixes are routed on the IPv6 internet. ****
>
>  For more detail check out this resource:****
>
> http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/all/?country=za****
>
> ** **
>
> My gut tells me IS (Internet Solutions) and MWEB will have some IPv6 hosts.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> will let you know if I found an IPv6 host.****
>
> Cheers****
>
> ** **
>
> Pierre****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Mark van Wyk

*Email: *mark at foxbomb.com
*Mobile:* 082 831 9227
*Landline:* 021 789 1427

"Before printing this email, please consider the animals and eat less of
them"