[afripv6-discuss] christian Bope wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

christian Bope via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Apr 12 10:29:53 SAST 2011

LinkedIn
------------christian Bope requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Evelyn,

- christian Bope

Accept invitation from christian Bope
http://www.linkedin.com/e/r8qqiq-gmekm8yh-3s/qe3V--j14W3tKDWY_JSjhjM14DWnMsPJkK3Etm7On_/blk/I2746799197_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsVcjAVdPoQdP99bQYTgSxvj7hTbPoPdPsMd3wTdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from christian Bope
http://www.linkedin.com/e/r8qqiq-gmekm8yh-3s/qe3V--j14W3tKDWY_JSjhjM14DWnMsPJkK3Etm7On_/blk/I2746799197_2/39vdPANejATdzgTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/r8qqiq-gmekm8yh-3s/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation