[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 news - weekly summary

Silvio Almada almada at nexus.ao
Tue Feb 1 20:23:18 SAST 2011

Hi Jardi,

The Idea are  run the event in Angola where we have over 12 Internet
providers   we  need to create the conditions for that member to begin
to implement IPv6. I think less honorable to bring the trainer to
Angola. I already  ask  Adiel to incluid in the Afrinic training for
this year.

Regards

Silvio Almada