[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 news - weekly summary

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Feb 1 18:36:41 SAST 2011

Hi Daddy,

We try to support from the 6DEPLOY project, from which AfriNIC is also a
member, local languages as much as possible.

Of course, we understand that most of the people will be able to learn the
same in English, but we all know that your mother tongue is always easier
for all ;-)

And yes, we could do also in French, as there are other 6DEPLOY partners
which are French speakers.

I understand that the training team from AfriNIC can provide more details
about the requirements to host a training, decide the language, and the
right timing for the training schedule of the AfricNIC staff and
coordinate, if needed with the rest of the 6DEPLOY partners.

Regards,
Jordi