[afripv6-discuss] Proposal for an African IPv6 Task force

Latif LADID ("The New Internet based on IPv6") latif at ladid.lu
Sat Jun 26 19:23:18 SAST 2010

This is a good plan!

Feel free to use or update the Africa section in the roadmap and my slide
set on Africa and the ME:

http://www.ipv6forum.com/modules.php?op=modload
<http://www.ipv6forum.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=
31&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0>
&name=News&file=article&sid=31&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I will see you next week at the Smart Village.

Cheers

Latif