[afripv6-discuss] Week-end Project: Transition to IPv6

Mukom Akong TAMON mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 09:50:05 SAST 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Auwal Tata <tatauwal at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a follow up to the just concluded Afrinic Meetings in Kigali, I
> have organised an IPV6 training for members of the network team of my
> institution starting Friday 18th of June 2010. Thanks Mukom this
> document will come in handy.

You are welcome Auwal .... now if everyone who attends a workshop
shares with his colleagues like you are doing ....we'd be making
leaps. And as you and your team move ahead in your IPv6
competence-building, you could consider reserving and using the IPv6
testbed (http://www.afrinic.net/projects/cvl.htm) and also the IPv6
Lab manual we used in Kigali. Unicast me for updated copies.

Best Regards

p/s ... please do share your experiences on this list with us so
others can learn (and be inspired by it)

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Mukom TAMON <mukom.tamon at gmail.com> wrote:
> > For those who like rolling up their sleeves to actually DO something,
> here's
> > a nice place to start.
> >
> http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/308738-weekend-project-transition-to-ipv6
> >
> > --
> > Tamon M.A.
> > "A man owns nothing, not land or money, only his character, the loyalty &
> > courage in his heart" - Commander Chakotay - StarTrek Voyager
> > [ICT Business Integration] - http://ibiztech.wordpress.com
> > [Leadership Lessons from Movies] - http://thbs.wordpress.com
> > [In Search of Excellence & Perfection] -
> http://perfexcellence.wordpress.com
> > [Technical How-Tos & Stuff-at-a-Glance] - http://techowto.wordpress.com

Tamon A. Mukom