[afripv6-discuss] mukom.tamon@gmail.com has shared something with you

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Sep 29 09:26:55 SAST 2009

Hi Mukom,

As we insist in the trainings, we need to understand the difference between
migration and transition.

We aren't doing a migration on IPv6, but a transition and coexistence.

We don't plan to disable IPv4 in the existing networks, so it is not a
migration. It is a wrong message and inconsistent with the work being done.

True that many documents and people still use migration, but we need to
change that as much as we can !

Regards,
Jordi