[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 Magic --- New from Microsoft --- SecureDirectAccess end to end

Latif LADID ("The New Internet based on IPv6") latif at ladid.lu
Sat Feb 21 23:33:49 SAST 2009

Sure! I know we can do everything with v4 and NAT and God bless v4 for its
wonderful success, no question. However we need also to move forward with
new v6 apps and open new paths of innovation. I know many of them to blow
minds.

Here's a v6 application that we use to do video conferencing called Vidder
at www.vidder.com using 6to4 and mobile v6
without the need for a server. You can use just your laptop from anywhere in
the world and connect with your camera and publish yourself on a web site
all v6 packets. You do not need any v6 network for it. This is the poor
man's video conference and broadcast system.

We are using it to live stream TV channels (all v6 packets) on the v6 Forum
web site:
http://www.ipv6forum.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=5
7

Anyone can become a journalist, live stream events, etc,.. for a minimal
cost.

I have copied Junaid who designed this app to try it out.

Cheers
Latif