[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 news - weekly summary

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Apr 23 10:08:45 SAST 2008

I've mention this several times ... We can provide this king of tunnel,
offering free IPv6 transit for a maximum of two years, to those which can't
get service from their own upstreams.

This is done via the GIPS program at OCCAID
(http://www.occaid.org/initiatives.php?node=gips).

If anyone is interested, please, drop me an email.

Regards,
Jordi