[afripv6-discuss] come on

Brice Abba briceabba at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:49:46 SAST 2008

HI,
and thanks to all for your helping hand,

I juste come to try the NAT option of freenet6 and i note that the problem is linked to our firewall which blocked the freenet6 port
(TSP( 3653)) like Alain Aina told me first.
I'm now registering to sixxs web site...

best regards

Brice ABBAIngénieur en Sciences
 Informatiques Responsable du Projet DNSsec au NIC CILAboratoire de Recherche en Info & Télécoms (LARIT) -INPHB(+225)-08-607-228