[afripv6-discuss] Re: [GLOBAL-V6] [ppml] How to get a IPv6 /32 the cheap way: go to AFRINIC

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Jun 22 20:34:36 SAST 2007

Because in some regions the policies, that have been developed by the
community say so.

I don't agree with the existing definitions of critical infrastructures, but
I respect the policies developed following the PDP.

If we don't agree with that point, then we should propose policy changes
thru the PDP, but not make a useless critic. It is just my opinion, of
course.

Regards,
Jordi