[afripv6-discuss] Re: [GLOBAL-V6] [ppml] How to get a IPv6 /32 the cheap way: go to AFRINIC

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Jun 22 17:17:32 SAST 2007

You need to read all the policies before making such statements. For example
that explains the /32 in LACNIC.

RIRs can be considered, and in fact they are, critical infrastructures, and
in some regions, then they get a /32, and while you can't warrantee that a
/48 will be filtered, I agree that a /32 is the right size for any critical
infrastructure.

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org