[afripv6-discuss] Seeking LIRs to Volunteer for MyAfriNIC Trial

Frank frank at afrinic.net
Mon Feb 19 11:13:50 SAST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

We are about to go live with MyAfriNIC - a portal that allows you to manage
your contacts, resources, billing and ticketing requests through a
user-friendly web-based interface.

We would like a few LIRs to volunteer to test out the portal before making
it available to all members publicly so that we can fix any remaining bugs
as well as make any minor improvements needed to the existing functionality.

The trial is expected to start on February 26, 2007 and run for
approximately two weeks.

Please contact me by email if you are interested in volunteering.

Regards.

Frank Nnebe
Software and Engineering Manager
AfriNIC Ltd.