announced? - RE: [afrinic-discuss] Afrinic@CERN

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Sep 28 10:51:11 SAST 2005

Congratulations AfriNic, all.

I heard of this meeting in Geneva at PrepCom3 last week which was too late for us to
arrange for and send a participant. Could someone please advise on where these or
such events on AfriNIC are announced so that we can also better prepare for such
interesting and important events?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda