[AfrICANN-discuss] [Internet Policy] Internet Development Initiatives in Africa

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 06:44:45 UTC 2024

Hi Samu,

This will get the full ISOC LIVE archive treatment, doncha worry!

https://isoc.live/17481/

As did the previous AFRINIC webinar https://isoc.live/17418/

A response from Joly

Regards,
--- Dr. Jabhera Matogoro Lecturer Department of Computer Science and
Engineering College of Informatics and Virtual Education The University of
Dodoma