[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Selected Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 79 / thématique sélectionnée pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - pour la réunion l'ICANN 79

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 06:20:18 UTC 2024

I support topic 1 and 5

Thanks

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 20:47 EMMANUEL MFITUMUKIZA via AFRI-Discuss <
afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I support Topic 2 and 3.
>
> Regards,
> Emmanuel.
>
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 10:08 AM AMADU YUSIF <yamadu at ug.edu.gh> wrote:
>
>> I support topic 2
>>
>> Yusif
>>
>> Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
>> ------------------------------

*Nazar Nicholas Kirama*
President& Chief Executive Officer
Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)
*...................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*
*"Internet i**s for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution|| AFRINIC Advocate*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*