[AfrICANN-discuss] The 1st International Conference on the Advancements of Artificial Intelligence in African Context (AAIAC)

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:41:42 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,
Kindly receive our humble invitation to our First International Conference
on the Advancements of AI in African Context to be held in AICC, Arusha
from 15 - 16 November 2023.

The overall objective of the 1st International Conference on the
Advancements of AI in African Context, with this year's theme being the
role of Artificial Intelligence towards the realization of the 4th and 5th
Industrial Revolutions (4IR & 5IR), is to strengthen capacity through a
bigger network of researchers, academicians, and industrial practitioners
working to realize the role of AI on the continent's industrial revolution,
which spans from automation, food production, smart and strong economies,
and enhanced healthcare, to name a few.
Register here:
https://ai4dlab.or.tz/pages/aaiac/ticket.php

Regards--- Dr. Jabhera Matogoro  Lecturer Department of Computer Science
and Engineering College of Informatics and Virtual Education The University
of Dodoma