[AfrICANN-discuss] Une veillée aux chandelles en hommage à Olévié KOUAMI

Mark Elkins mark at posix.co.za
Mon Oct 23 07:01:35 UTC 2023

I'm English. My French is pretty bad - so I use https://translate.google.com

Dear members and friends of the community,

It is with deep sadness that we invite you to a vigil in honor of Ayaovi
Olévié Agbenyo KOUAMI, who tragically left us on Thursday July 19, 2023
in Lomé. This evening will be a special moment to share your memories
and testimonies in his memory, and to say a final goodbye.