[AfrICANN-discuss] [Ext] Re: Exit of our fellow colleague Olevie Kouami

Jimson Olufuye, PhD jolufuye at kontemporary.net
Sat Oct 21 03:45:39 UTC 2023

+1.

He 'd be greatly missed.

Phil 1:21

Jimson Olufuye PhD
(fncs, ficma, c.ITP, PRINCE2, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PhD)
Chairman, Advisory Council, AfICTA
Chairman, Kontemporary® Konsulting Ltd
[cid:d454db77-a883-4f74-8db5-5539f04813df]
Consulting | Outsourcing | Cybersecurity
Systems Integration | Maintenance Services
www.kontemporary.net.ng
Voice: 234 802 3183252