[AfrICANN-discuss] Exit of our fellow colleague Olevie Kouami

Emmanuel Vitus emmanuelvitus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 07:49:28 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I'm deeply saddened to announce that our fellow colleague and community
member  Olevié Kouami died of a heart attack in the early hours of Thursday
19 October 2023 in Lomé.

We know this is shocking news and we share our deepest sympathy with
everyone who knew Olevie.

We'll share information about memorial arrangements as soon as they're
available.

My deepest condolences to everyone who enjoyed his bright presence in the
community.

Emmanuel Vitus

Sent from iPhone. Excuse brevity and typos.