[AfrICANN-discuss] REGISTER FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO THE AFRINIC GOVERNANCE MODEL WEBINAR - ON 25TH MAY 2023, 0900 UTC.

Susan Otieno susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Tue May 16 11:07:28 UTC 2023

ERRATUM:
The Registration link  to this  webinar is available here>> https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XThjNhS9REyZdxyTViPQ5Q#/registration

Apologies .

Thank you.

--

From: Susan Otieno <susan.otieno at afrinic.net>
Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2023 at 13:59
To: afriCANN List <afrICANN at afrinic.net>
Subject: REGISTER FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO THE AFRINIC GOVERNANCE MODEL WEBINAR - ON 25TH MAY 2023, 0900 UTC.

[Apologies for the cross-posting]

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to register for our Third session of the AFRINIC webinar series.

Title: Introduction to the AFRINIC Governance Model

Date and time: Thursday 25th May 2023 at 09:00 UTC

Venue: Online on Zoom Platform.

The webinar will feature Mr. Kishna Dhondee, Legal Officer at AFRINIC, he will be discussing governance structure, decision-making mechanisms, stakeholder involvement, accountability, and transparency of AFRINIC. By the end of the session, participants will be better equipped to engage with AFRINIC and contribute towards shaping the future of Internet Governance in Africa.

Register for this webinar here >>

To find out more about our webinars, visit the AFRINIC Webinar Series page<https://afrinic.net/events/webinar-series> and register for upcoming sessions.

Note: Please share our Webinar Series with your colleagues. Our events are open to the community to support Internet Development in Africa.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.